When it comes to casino bonuses, the no deposit bonus is the one that most people look for. The reason being, it gives players a chance to test out the casino for free and be in with the chance to win real money. This type of offering often encourages new players from Canada to sign up for an account and here at Action Online Casinos we want to bring you the latest bonus codes as well as great deals for existing players too. On this page, you will find valuable information about this type of promotions as well as what you need to know to really take advantage of these deals.
Types of No Deposit Bonuses
There are three different types of no deposit bonus offers that Canadian casinos offer. These are free credits/chips, free spins, and free time. It is worth noting that the majority of these deals are reserved for new casino sign ups but you will find some for existing players too. Below is some information on each of these bonuses and what you can expect.
This is usually a fixed amount of casino money that is given to a player when they sign up for a real money account at the casino. It is the most popular no deposit bonus. The amount can vary, but it is usually around $15 and it can be used to play a number of different casino games. There are wagering requirements attached and you will often be required to uses codes given by the casinos. Players can win real money, but this is usually limited to $100. It is advisable to real the terms and conditions so that you understand what games are valid and how you claim the offer.
Free spins are for slots lovers and they can be offered to both new players and existing players. New players often receive a fixed number of free spins on a particular casino slots game and this bonus offering can also be offered in conjunction with the release of a new slots games. In most cases, a deposit is not required, but there will be wagering requirements and terms and conditions that will have to be followed before any winnings can be withdrawn.
With the free time no deposit bonus, players are given free casino credits and a limited amount of time in which to win as much as they can. The time period is usually 60 minutes and the games can be limited to slots. There are also wagering requirements that must be adhered to and quite often there is a cap on the amount you can withdraw.
What Games Can you Play With a No Deposit Bonus
One of the great things about no deposit bonuses is that they can often be used to play a range of casino games including slots, roulette, baccarat, and blackjack. It is important that you check the wagering requirements though as the games have different contribution percentages. Slots usually contribute 100% but at some online casinos, blackjack and table games only contribute 10% per wager. Always check the terms and conditions before playing any of the games to make sure you can use your bonus money for them.
Some online casinos will have special bonus codes that can be used for specific games. There are slots bonuses, blackjack bonus codes and even some for roulette. These are great if you want to play specific games. Of course, if you just want to play free games, be sure to check out our free games section where you will find free slots, blackjack, roulette, blackjack and video poker games that you can enjoy with no download and no registration required.
How To Claim A No Deposit Bonus
Claiming a no deposit bonus will differ from site to site. A lot of the Canadian online casino operators like to manage their own promotions and this means that the procedure for claiming the bonuses might be different. There are three main ways that you will find and these are:
- Bonus Codes: with this option, you will have to enter your casino codes into a space in the cashier section of the casino. The code has to be entered before you make a deposit. If it is a no deposit bonus there will usually be a button that you will click to redeem the offer. Once the process has been completed, the funds will usually appear in your account immediately.
- Automatic Offers: You will find that this is the option that is preferred for free spins and free time offers for new real money players. Once you have completed the registration form, the bonus will be automatically added to your account and you can start enjoying your free games right away. Bonus codes are not usually required for these offers.
- Customer Support: Some casino software doesn't include the option of inputting bonus codes or automatic bonuses. Instead, players have to contact the customer support team to redeem the promotion. They will have to give the support team the codes they have or the details of the special offer they want to claim. With these offers, you can expect to wait up to 48 hours for things to be processes.
It is important to be aware of the fact that no all promotions are added to your account automatically and the onus is on you to read the terms and conditions of the bonus before you decide to claim it.
Bonus Wagering Requirements
Wagering requirements are important and they are something that you really do need to familiarize yourself with before redeeming any promotion or bonus being offered by an online gambling site. This is especially true for the no deposit bonus as they will often have the highest wagering requirements. You have to remember that the no deposit bonus is a marketing incentive devised by online casinos to encourage new sign-ups. They are giving you free money but as with everything, there is a catch and that is the wagering requirements. These offers boast giving players the chance to win real money for free, and yes you can, but it is often limited, and you have to wager a lot, and in many cases make a deposit before you can withdraw anything.
Wagering requirements can also be called playthrough requirements and you will find them listed in the bonus terms and conditions. The typical wagering requirement is 20 to 40x. What this means is that you will have to wager your free casino money 20 to 40 times before you can withdraw it. Some sites will state that you must wager the bonus and deposit amount a certain number of times. It sounds simple enough but you need to be aware that not all games contribute equally to these requirements. Slots, for example, will usually count towards 100% but table games such as blackjack and roulette may only be worth 10% or in some cases, they may be excluded or void your winnings. Always read the terms and conditions of the wagering requirements before you do anything else.
Another thing you need to look at is whether the bonus is cashable or non-cashable. A cashable bonus will allow you to withdraw your bonus once you meet the wagering requirements. Non-cashable bonuses, often referred to as sticky bonuses, disappear from your bankroll when you make a withdrawal.
No Deposit Bonus Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions are there for a reason and it is really important that you read them especially when considering redeeming a no deposit bonus. You have to remember that you never really get anything for free and the terms and conditions will explain just that. The terms and conditions will explain the wagering requirements, the withdrawal limits, what games are eligible, and so on.
The maximum withdrawal amount lets you know how much money you can realistically walk away with. It is important to look at these before you click spin on any games because if you were to win a huge jackpot, you wouldn't get to keep it if your maximum withdrawal amount was only $100.
Other Bonuses Offered by Online Casinos in Canada
There are a number of other bonus offers that are available to players from Canada and the best casinos will have the greatest deals so be sure to check out our list. Below is a brief overview of the different offers that are available to both new and existing players.
- Welcome Bonuses: These are special deals that are given to new players when they join a casino and make their first deposit. Percentage match bonuses are the norm here and can be anywhere between 100% and 200% up to a fixed amount chosen by the casino.
- Monthly Promotions: These are for existing players and they are a way to reward them for playing. These promotions can be anything from deposit bonuses, free spins, additional VIP points, and more.
- High Roller Deals: Most Canadian online casinos will have a high roller or VIP program and if you tend to wager a large amount of money you will move to a higher VIP level earning more points for the money you spend. If you like to deposit large amounts you will often find high roller bonuses that offer a percentage match for your deposits.
- Game Specific Bonuses: These are special deposit offers that are game specific. They allow players to play a specific game and get a bonus when they make a deposit. There are coupon codes required for these offers and they can include blackjack bonuses, roulette bonuses, and slots offers.
- Mobile Casino Bonuses: If you have ever visited the mobile section of a casino you might have noticed that many of them offer device-specific bonuses. There may be an additional deposit offer available for players who test out the mobile casino or if they download the iOS or Android app.